Have you seen the Goodful recipe videos on Facebook? They play short videos that show you how to make super delicious recipes in just minutes. (Here is the Link)
Well, great news! They have compiled their wonderful recipes and videos into an all inclusive App called TASTY.
This App does it all and it’s my new way of cooking EVERYTHING!
First, you can search for all kinds of recipes, scrolling though thousands of ideas, and then saving the ones you love.
Gluten Free? No problem. Meal Prep? No Problem. Just need appetizers? No problem. You can narrow your search to fit any criteria you want.
Once you have chosen your recipe view the ingrediants list, which you can export to your device if needed. Then use the step by step guide to watch video clips as the recipe is made at your own pace. See below:
If you choose to read the step by step instructions instead of watching the video, you can do that as well.
This APP does SO MUCH MORE. Read below for the listed features from the APP store.
– Get step-by-step instructions on how to cook every single recipe. We’ll even keep your phone awake so you don’t have to worry about it falling asleep while you cook.
– Watch the latest videos from Tasty before your friends do.
– Get recommendations for your next meal based on the time of day, day of the week, and major holidays.
– Vegetarian? Personalize the app to automatically hide all recipes with meat! (Don’t worry, you can always change this later)
– Search recipes by social plans, ingredients, dietary needs, difficulty, speed, cuisine, and more.
– Filter by what matters to you like vegan, gluten-free, low carb, healthy, and comfort food to name a few.
– Add recipes to your Tasty likes to save them for later.
– Live outside of the US? We have metric values side-by-side with US measurements for every recipe!
So far I’ve made multiple dinners including one of our favorites, Meal Prep Pesto Chicken Pasta. I’ve also tried some of the appetizers and some Christmas candy. Even my kids have noticed my cooking, which my nine year old pointed out to me, “Mom you’re cooking has gotten so much better.” Thanks kids :/ haha!
Who has tried the Tasty App? It makes cooking so much easier!
Don’t forget to check out the rest of my blog. I have a ton of articles so take a look at the Menu Bar. Be sure to subscribe to my blog via email by following the link on this page. That way you don’t miss anything new. XOXO